Working for us
Windsor Court is a great place to work – part of the Beritaz Care Group it is an Employer of Choice, for example:
- Rewarding you for success and effort
- Providing you with training and development
- Providing you with career development
- Wellbeing – is ultimately about personal happiness – feeling good and living safely and healthily
- Supporting and encouraging you to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Employee engagement – to give you a voice
- Offering security and pride to work for Beritaz at Windsor Court
We are often looking to expand our team at Windsor Court Care home. We offer great opportunities for care assistants, experienced senior care assistants, cooks and domestic staff for cleaning and laundry services. Windsor Court offers a warm work environment with training opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge. We are looking for warm, kind-hearted individuals who are fully committed to providing excellent care and support to our residents.
We recruit for the following vacancies:
- Experienced senior care assistants
- Care assistants with all levels of experience
- Domestic staff for cleaning and laundry
All of our job roles require applicants to work with the elderly, so having experience in elderly care would be advantageous when applying. At Windsor Court we deliver specialist elderly care for all our residents, we look to find applicants who have had experience with dementia, hearing difficulties and experience with patients who are recovering from a stroke, as there are our main care services.
Requirements for Care Assistants:
- Ideally NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Experience in elderly care is preferred
- To be able to deliver care to the highest standards
- Passion for elderly care
- To be able to supply references
- Legal entitlement to work in UK
At Beritaz Care we pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading elderly care home providers. By supporting our team with training and development opportunities we are able to deliver excellent care. We encourage our team members to develop their career.
When you join our vibrant team you will get to know our residents on a personal level, understanding their needs, interests and bringing joy to their day. We aim to deliver the same high standard of care to a resident to what we would if they were our own family. If this sounds like the right role for you, join our team and help us to deliver excellent care, our residents are looking forward to meeting you!
Please email your enquiry using the form on the Contact Us page.