Windsor Court in Bournemouth is a residential care home for older people. A former Grand Gentleman’s residence it is set in beautiful grounds on the relaxing Dorset coast.
Windsor Court Care home offers a range of services for residents who suffer from a number of different illnesses and diseases. Our aim is to deliver not only excellent care but to deliver it to the same standard that we would for our own loved ones. We pride ourselves in providing a home-from-home environment where residents can keep their independence and enjoy a high quality of life.
At Windsor Court our residents receive bespoke care for their specific needs.
- 22 excellent rooms all with en-suite bathroom and shower
- Adapted bath facilities for all residents
- Various lounges and dedicated activity room
- Separate dining facilities serving home-cooked food
- Internet facilities
- Hairdressing salon
- Emergency call system for each bedroom and communal areas
- Secure gardens
As part of our services and included within out fees are all of Windsor Court’s excellent facilities. Browse our image gallery to see the decoration and view the comfortable communal areas.
Contact us today at Beritaz Care on: 01428 604414 to find out more about our excellent care.
- We provide residential Care for Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers
- We believe Windsor Court is “A Care home to be proud of”
- Central location in Bournemouth yet close to the coastline
- Beautiful garden for residents to relax in
- Charming interior decor
- Family environment with a strong sense of community
We provide high quality of residential care for the elderly, at Windsor Court we care for dementia and Alzheimer’s care.Our team fully understand that our residents have varying needs, and have experience and a wealth of knowledge to deliver excellent care for all our residents.
We have the capabilities to deliver care on the following:
- Residential Care
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Hearing Impairment & Deafness
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Speech Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- We receive regular visits from: community practitioners, a local dentist and optician
- We are well supported by our local GP practices
- Residents may continue to see their own GP if they are nearby, and the GP agrees
- The chiropodist visits Windsor Court on regular basis
- A hairdresser comes to Windsor Court every week
- The services of a visiting optician and a local dentist are available
At Windsor Court we handle residents’ laundry so that they don’t need to.
We have developed a programme to encourage and involve all our residents:
- Indoor ball games
- Board games
- Painting and art club
- Musical entertainment
- Short walks in the local area
- Occasions where residents can meet friendly dogs
- Summer and Christmas parties for residents, family and friends
- Variety of themed days
- Talks and acts by volunteers and local groups
- Fetes and festival events with local communities
- Fish tank in the main lounge residents find very relaxing!
We can arrange to have residents favourite newspapers and magazines delivered to Windsor Court.
We can arrange visits from local churches and places of worship, which cover a variety of denominations. Please discuss your requirements with us.
We believe it is very important that our residents live as normal a life as possible. Therefore we encourage family and friends to visit and get involved at Windsor Court as they wish. We publish a regular newsletter to keep the Windsor Court community up to date with the latest news and events.
Windsor Court is within Bournemouth city centre, which offers a range of shops and supermarkets, a post office, banks and churches. We’re also within easy reach of the beautiful coastline.
- Nearest railway station – Bournemouth Station
Google Map showing our location.
Windsor Court Care Home
34 Bodorgan Road